Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pop-up Box Card 030616

This card brings such big smiles to the recipient. It can take a little more time to make, specially the first time, but it really isn't that hard to make. I watch some video tutorials in YouTube to get the measurements correct. I will link to one of them at the bottom that has the measurements to keep this a standard A2 card.


I made a few, but only took pictures of this one. I used  punched out butterfly and some sticker flowers I had in my stash. To lift the flowers I used some clear packaging and cut it into strips, although since this are flowers using some green card stock would also work. 


I used the back of the box flaps to include my "made by" stamp and the wrote my notes to the recipient on the other two sides. 

Here is the link to the tutorial video I mentioned before by Angie at My Chic 'n Scratch. You can also google box card and you will see many more, but I specially like this one because it keeps the measurements to the standard card size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment