Thursday, March 3, 2016

Flip it Card 110514


Hello there! I haven't posted on my blog in a very long time, but I still want to share what I have been up to. So I decided to just start posting as many cards as I can, since I have made a lot of cards and taken pictures of most.  The descriptions will be kept brief but I hope you still enjoy viewing them.

The card below was so much fun to make. I used the flip-it die cuts by Stephanie Barnard. They make decorating the card a breeze. I just had to find some pretty paper, and as most card makers, I have plenty of that! :)


I also made the cupcake with some air-dry clay and colored it with my alcohol Prisma markers to match the colors of the card.


In the inside of the "flip" I used a happy birthday sentiment in Spanish from a Stampendous Spanish sayings stamp set I have. 


The only variation I made to the die cut was adding an inside flap to have a place to write and give more of a card feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment