Monday, February 20, 2017

Flower Cards 022017



Hello there! I have these cards to share and to participate in SSS Wednesday Challenge: Florals and in Crafty Creations Challenge: Anything goes. I hope you like them.


 The first one to the left is an Altenew layering stamp. I also used a Wink of Stella but it's not captured on the picture. The second one on the right is a stamp from Inkadinkado, which I water colored.




 The last two are made with Art Impression's stamps. A little bit of water and some wonderful stamps and I almost feel like an artist :) 




That's all for now. Leave a comment if you like and have a blessed day!


4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards!! I love flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what wonderful floral cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete