Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Set of 4 Cards 090914

Hello, I know it's been a while. Work has been busy and I'm finally allowing myself a little time to comeback to do a little post.

Today, I'm participating Simon Says Stamp challenge blog. This week's challenge is about stamping. Here is my contribution.


This is a set of cards I made. I picked four bright colors and stamped this wonderful rose stamp I have from MultiCraft Imports and then picked four sentiments from various companies and stamped them in black on a strip of velum. 

I hope you enjoyed and see you next time. 



2 comments:

  1. These make a lovely set, Kendra, love the varied colors you chose to stamp with and each a different sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lin. Thanks for having the Wednesday challenge blog :)

      Delete